A competition for the best #HAnim Music 3D Character Animation
Submission Deadline 15 May 2017, http://www.web3d.org/competition
Please send your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This annual competition is dedicated to showing how H-Anim and X3D Graphics standards can be used for creating music videos. This competition is organized by the Korean Standards Association (KSA), Web3D Consortium, and Korean National Radio Research Agency (RRA) with support by the Korea Society for Standards and Standardization (SSS).
Contest Judging Criteria
Each entry is judged on the following: originality, creativity of 3D character animation, creativity of the virtual stage, use of H-Anim ISO/IEC 19774 specification (LOA1, LOA2, LOA3) for character models, and use of the X3D Graphics capabilities.
PRIZES: KSA PRIZE (1st place), SSS PRIZE (2nd place), Web3D PRIZE (3rd place)
Winners will be announced at 2017 Web3D Conference, Brisbane Australia, 5-7 June 2017. http://web3d2017.web3D.org Winners do not need to be in attendance to receive their prize, and will be contacted by Web3D organizers.
Prizes will be provided to winners in the form of cash or merchandise valued at approximately $1000 US (tax included).
Each composition submission must include:
- An X3D virtual stage (x3d file required, media files optional)
- An H-Anim character (H-Anim x3d files required)
- Music must have a royalty-free license (mp3 or avi file required with proof of royalty-free license status)
- A 90-120 second video file, along with the associated X3D files and media files
- A completed contest entry form summarizing your submission, including Title, Author, a simple summary including background about the character(s) (maximum three lines), and 2-3 representative screenshots.
- H-Anim Music 3D Animation Videos YouTube Playlist
Web3D 2016 Conference Winners Sundays (acoustic style) 1. Minjoo Lee, Fairy Mirror Travels 2. Woo Ju Sim, Tribute Singer The Present 3. Hyungki Kim, Noeazy Bioshock
Please send your submission to: email@example.com
Web3D Competition Website: http://www.web3d.org/competition