Web3D 2017 will be held in Brisbane, Australia. A visit to Brisbane is a chance to immerse yourself in the very best of Australia.
We encourage you to arrive a little earlier or stay a little longer to discover what Brisbane and its spectacular surrounds offer you.
A modern, dynamic and welcoming city, Brisbane offers quintessential Australian experiences with access to the stunning Great Barrier Reef and proximity to famous beach destinations and World Heritage-listed rainforests.
Brisbane is renowned for its subtropical outdoor lifestyle and friendly locals. Built on the banks of a gently winding river, discover a compact and walkable city where you will find a surprise around every corner.
Receive a warm welcome and be shown the local places to visit – the designer and boutique outlets, the alfresco bistros and cafes, rooftop venues, specialist bars, enticing galleries and eclectic markets.
Brisbane’s lifestyle is marked by South Bank’s inner-city beach, lush parklands and culture-rich precinct housing Australia’s largest Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland Art Gallery, Queensland Museum and Queensland Performing Arts Centre.
An events calendar replete with blockbuster performances, major international sporting events and exclusive exhibitions ensures Brisbane has a vibrant vibe all year round.
From Brisbane you can immediately embrace all the Australian “must do” experiences from the one convenient urban base:
- Cuddle a koala and hand-feed kangaroos at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Immerse yourself in World Heritage-listed rainforests and escape to lush mountain hideaways
- Explore pristine islands in Moreton Bay, home to the world’s second largest sand island
- Stand on the incredible white sands of our Gold and Sunshine Coast beaches
- Discover the cultural heritage of the Indigenous Yuggera people
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef at Lady Elliot Island on a day trip from Brisbane
- Hand-feed wild dolphins at Tangalooma Island Resort
- Get up close and personal with migrating humpback whales
It’s easy to get here, with the acclaimed Brisbane Airport operating an extensive network of flights linking to 28 international destinations.